We do what Maryland does best: Crabs! Locally-caught Maryland blue crabs from the morning’s haul are ripe for the cracking at Tickler’s Crab Shack & Restaurant, our lively seafood-focused eatery. Grab a seat outside and take in the sunset over the bay or dine inside with the same stunning waterfront views. Dig into hand-crafted cocktails and classic Chesapeake fare created by renowned Chef Sean.
We’re open! It’s time to see and be seen at the best seafood restaurant in Chesapeake Bay. Ticklers Crab Shack is now serving lunch on Thursdays!
- 7/12 Thursday: Mumbo 4-9pm, Ticklers 12-9pm Plein Air event – reservations only please
- 7/13 Friday: Mumbo 4-10pm, Ticklers 12-9pm featuring Alex Barnett, Brazilian acoustical guitar from 8pm-11pm
- 7/14 Saturday: Mumbo 4-10pm, Ticklers 12-9pm featuring Joe Hickey playing acoustical classic rock 8-11pm
- 7/15 Sunday: Brunch 10-4pm
- 7/16 Monday Closed
- 7/17 Tuesday Closed
- 7/18 Wednesday Closed
- 7/19 Thursday: Mumbo 4-9pm, Ticklers 12-9pm ribbon cutting 4-6pm by invitation only (RSVP to Talbot Chamber)
- 7/20 Friday: Mumbo 5pm-11pm, Ticklers Noon-10pm (Kitchen closes at 9pm)
- 7/21 Saturday: Mumbo 5pm-11pm, Ticklers Noon-10pm (Kitchen closes at 9pm)
- 7/22 Sunday: Ticklers 10am-4pm